Monday, March 7, 2011

SALON

Greetings followers, 

Once again I thank you for following and viewing this blog.  The numbers of views are amazing.  As most of you know I am a licensed Professional freelance hairstylist.  The past few months I've received several request from you for me to service clients in a salon on a weekly basis.  

I am here to announce, I have taken your request into consideration.  I will begin servicing clients in a hair salon located in Brooklyn, New York off Atlantic Ave beginning Saturday, April 2, 2011.  Walk in clients will be serviced according to the availability between the service or cancellation of clients with appointments.  It is highly recommended for you to schedule your appointments in advanced to avoid a lengthy wait and better enjoy your salon experience. 

For safety purposes the name of the salon will not be posted on this blog, but given to those scheduling appointments.  Thank you for your time!


Schedule your appointment today with "SHARRON"!
  • fortunehairdesign@gmail.com 
  • Sharron Fortune (facebook) 
  • Leave a comment in the box below

 

No comments:

Post a Comment